September 1, 2017
Why home buyers should have agent representation
Can you fix a transmission? Build a house?
Probably, with enough research, time, and trial & error. But isn’t that why we obtain the services of mechanics, contractors and accountants? Hiring experienced people who specialize in a certain field saves us a lot of time, headache and potentially, money.
Below are just a few reasons why you should also have an experienced agent working for you during your home-buying process:
- Unlike all other professional services, buyers pay nothing for the services of an agent.
An agent will do all the dirty work:
- Browse listings based on your criteria
- Prepare side-by-side analysis of each property
- Set up appointments
- Work closely with your mortgage broker, lawyer
- Is it a good deal based on market data?
- A good investment based on market trends?
- Is the location suitable? (Transportation, schools, shopping)
Having a professional in your corner balances the scales:
- Seller’s agents have a responsibility to do what’s best for the seller, NOT YOU. (In a rush to buy? Getting a divorce? Willing to pay full price if absolutely necessary? Guess what, that will be used against you)
- This is why sports figures, entertainers, and authors all use agents
- Have a team of professionals on your side, 24/7
If looking to invest in a property, contact us to find out how we can be of great value to you.